Thursday, August 28, 2008

A look back in time

So I am going for a personal record by posting two days in a row.
I am having a really good time here in PA. The meeting wednesday night went really well. I was teaching about Islam and a young muslim girl was there that night. We were able to have a long conversation after the meeting. I've spent most of my time here between pastor Hammett and George and Kristin. Ronnie left on vacation before I got to meet him...so I guess that means I have to come back, eventually. I got to play volleyball a little bit today with their schools volleyball team, it was fun. Every time I play sports I realize how much I love physical activity.
I got some new website building software and am going to start trying it out...should be fun, if I find the time. I think physicists should be able to make time. OH! I met Kristin's brother, who apparently is also my long lost brother! He thinks physics is actually interesting (not just faking it to humor me) and can talk about 'why and how stuff works' for as long as I can (though we didn't test it for George and Kristin's sake). He even dislikes Walmart. He works in IT, so I guess it is given that he is a nerd, but we both agreed we are actually geeks, because we like sports as well which, for those who are interested in these useless technicalities, is the difference between a nerd and a geek.
Anyway, I'm gonna stop now before I further incriminate myself.

This picture is in loving memory of Aaron and Tobi (lots of love) and all those who went on the Chena dome survival trip. You may have to enlarge the photo to see it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hhhmmm, I think you have some spam comments. :) They're kinda funny. I can't believe you posted back to back. Kristen's brother most have really inspired you. Was the girl the same one that Rachel was having bible studies with???

Noah said...

yeah, crooked spammers, apparently nobody is safe from their crooked ways...

yes, it was the same girl

Aaroneous said...

thanks for posting the picture. too bad you guys didn't take the extra credit route as well.