Tuesday, June 17, 2008

OK, well I don't have much else to say. Things are going pretty well here in Alaska. Things continue to go well with my roommate, although he is up on the slope right now. It is so GREAT having almost 24 hours of daylight. Alaska is the coolest place on the planet....but it could be better if they spoke Arabic and had humus and falafel, but I guess nothing is perfect.
Anyway, here are some pictures from the Jerusalem, Dubai, Oman trip.


This is another picture of Dubai. The tubular looking thing hanging out of the sky is the indoor ski slope...Dubai...
This is the Dubai downtown skyline. Those buildings are TALL

This is a little harbor that we visited in Oman. We went on a short little cruise on one of these boats and saw some dolphins.

This is a picture of the Shakkour family (all of them). I always have such a great time when I am with them. It was so much fun being there when all the kids where home. I had alot of fun...shukran ktiir

1 comment:

Cove Girl said...

Indoor skiing!!! Very cool (pardon the pun):)